3 Nozzle Ductile Iron Fire Hydrant
Features & Quick Specs
• Meets or exceeds ANSI/AWWA C503.
• Individual valve operation.
• Limited number of internal parts.
• Nozzle Threads conform to NFPA 1963, NH/NST (other Thread forms available to order).
• Removable Nozzle design.
• Available in a variety of bolt hole patterns.
• Low-zinc Silicon Bronze Stems.
• Heavy-duty Disc Holder.
• Product rated up to 250psig/17barg,
• Hydrostatically tested at 500psig/34barg.
• O-ring Stem Seals.
• Epoxy-coated Interior meets AWWA C550 and NSF 61.
• 10-year limited warranty.
• 5” integral Storz Pumper Nozzle available.
• Contemporary design features a contoured head and fluted spool.
• Made in the U.S.A.