350psi Resilient Wedge IFP Gate Valve (4″ – 12″)
Features & Quick Specs
- Industrial Fire Protection (IFP) – Non Rising Stem (NRS) Gate Valve
- Models : A-2361 4″ – 12″ (DN100 – DN 300)
- 2″ square operating nut (Optional Handwheel)
- Ductile Iron Body and Bonnet
- Mueller Pro-Grad 2-Pass Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating covers all cast surface inside and out.
- Antifriction washer above and below thrust collar.
- 316 bolts, nuts and washers
- Ductile Iron Wedge, symmetrical & fully encapsulated with molded EPDM rubber (No exposed iron)
- Silicon Bronze Stem
- 10 year limited warranty
- Working Pressure : 350psi (24barg)
- Test Pressure : 700psi (48barg)
- Approval : UL listed, FM approved
- End Connection : Flange end drilling complies with ANSI B16.1, Class 125 and ANSI B16.42, Class 150 (Flat Face) or PN 10 and PN 16. (Mechanical Joint connection also available)
- API 598 test duration.