Home > Hydrant Valves > Post Indicator Valve > 350psi Resilient Wedge IFP–Post Indicator Valves (4″ – 12″)
350psi Resilient Wedge IFP–Post Indicator Valves (4″ – 12″)
Features & Quick Specs
- Industrial Fire Protection (IFP) – Post Indicator Valve (PIV)
- Models : P-2361 4″ – 12″ (DN100- DN300)
- Ductile Iron Body, Bonnet and Post Indicator flange
- Mueller Pro-Grad 2-Pass Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating covers all cast surface inside and out.
- Ductile Iron Wedge, symmetrical & fully encapsulated with molded EPDM rubber (No exposed iron)
- Polymer cap bearings on wedge guides
- Everder Bronze Stem
- 316 Bolts, Nuts and Washers
- Three stem O-rings seal in lubricant – two above thrust collar,one below.
- Polymer anti-friction washers – one above and one below thrust collar reduce operating torque.
- Bi-directional flow.
- 10 year limited warranty
- Working Pressure: 350psig/24barg
- Test Pressure: 700psig/48barg.
- Approval : UL listed (4”–12”/DN100 – DN300), FM approved : (4”–12”/DN100 – DN300).
- End Connection : Flange end drilling complies with ANSI B16.1, Class 125 and ANSI B16.42, Class 150 (Flat Face) or PN 10 and PN 16. (Mechanical Joint connection also available)
- API 598 test duration.