Features & Quick Specs
Deluge system is a fixed fire protection system where the piping system situated along the downstream are normally kept dry. The function of the deluge valve system was to distribute pressurized water to either open type nozzles or fire water monitors. Deluge valve system can be activated by 4 design methodology which are namely hydraulic, pneumatic, electric and manual release. The deluge system could be customize to different safety design requirement to combine two or more methods of activation.
- Deluge valve material available in cast steel, NiAlBronze up to Titanium
- Deluge valve size available from 3″ to 12″
- Pipe welding capability for pipes ranging from carbon steel, stainless steel, CuNi and Titanium
- Manual electric and/or pneumatic system activation
- Electrical compnents and control panel suitable for Ex-proof areas
- Skid or cabinet for system storage
- Heat tracing or cabinet with heaters can be provided
- Approval : UL listed, ABS, DNV GL etc.