Super Centurion® 250 Fire Hydrant
Features & Quick Specs
• 3-way and 4-way hydrant
• Design Pressure : 250psig (17barg)
• Test Pressure : 500psig (34barg)
• UL Listed and FM Approved.
• Meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/AWWA C502 Standard, UL 246 and FM 1510 specifications.
• O-ring sealed Bonnet, Ground, and Shoe Flange – better leak resistance, easier maintenance.
• O-ring sealed Oil Reservoir with Filler Plug – permits easy check of oil level and refill without removing Bonnet; filled at factory.
• Automatic lubrication – positive lubrication of stem threads and bearing surfaces each time hydrant is operated.
• Full flow performance – large radius hose, pumper openings and conical Upper Valve Plate reduce turbulence and provide low friction loss.
• O-ring sealed Hose and Pumper Nozzles, field replaceable. NST threads standard, optional BSP, BS336, Storz etc. available.
• O-ring sealed Bronze Seat Ring – Resists corrosion and easily removed for maintenance through top of hydrant.
• Safety Flange and stainless steel Safety Stem Coupling – if hydrant is hit by vehicle, flange breaks, coupling pulls free preventing damage to stem and main valve, and uncontrolled water flow – coupling will not break into pieces that could drop down and affect valve operation.
• Double Bronze Drains – each time main valve opens or closes, drain valves force-flush drain openings to keep them open for barrel drainage.
• Inlet Connections: 6”/DN150 Flanged ANSI B16.1 Class 125 Flat Face (optional PN10, PN16 drilling).
• Available as: 3-hose, 4-hose, 3-hose and 1-pumper; 2-hose and 2-pumper configurations.
– A421 41 /2” (114mm) main valve opening 3-way (2-hose nozzle/1-pumper nozzle)
– A423 51 /4” (133mm) main valve opening 3-way (2-hose nozzle/1-pumper nozzle)
– A454 51 /4” (133mm) main valve opening 3-way (3-hose nozzle)*
– A455 51 /4” (133mm) main valve opening 4-way (4-hose nozzle)*
– A458 51 /4” (133mm) main valve opening 4-way (3-hose nozzle/1-pumper nozzle)*
– A459 51 /4” (133mm) main valve opening 4-way (2-hose nozzle/2-pumper nozzle)**
*Hose Gate Valves required on FM Approved Models. **A459 is UL Listed and ANSI/AWWA C502.