Super Centurion® 250 Monitor Fire Hydrant
Features & Quick Specs
• 4-way hydrant
• Design Pressure : 250psig (17barg)
• Test Pressure : 500psig (34barg)
• UL Listed and FM Approved.
• Meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/AWWA C502 Standard, UL 246 and FM 1510 specifications.
• O-ring sealed Bonnet, Ground, and Shoe Flange – better leak resistance, easier maintenance.
• O-ring sealed Oil Reservoir with Filler Plug – permits easy check of oil level and refill without removing Bonnet; filled at factory.
• Automatic operating mechanism lubrication – positive lubrication of stem threads and bearing surfaces each time hydrant is operated.
• Full flow performance – large radius hose and pumper openings and conical Upper Valve Plate reduce turbulence and provide low friction loss.
• Integral 4”/DN100 Monitor elbow.
• Field replaceable, O-ring sealed Hose and Pumper Nozzles – threaded in place and retained by stainless steel locks – NST or BSP threads.
• O-ring sealed Bronze Seat Ring – Resists corrosion and easily removed for maintenance through top of hydrant.
• Safety Flange and stainless steel Safety Stem Coupling – if hydrant is hit by vehicle, flange breaks, coupling pulls free preventing damage to stem and main valve, and uncontrolled water flow – coupling will not break into pieces that could drop down and affect valve operation.
• Double Bronze Drains – each time main valve opens or closes, drain valves force-flush drain openings to keep them open for effective barrel drainage.
• Inlet Connections: 6”/DN150 Flanged ANSI B16.1 Class 125 Flat Face (optional PN10, PN16 drilling).